Fabrics used for gowns and frocks
Gowns and frocks are the most trending dresses which are appreciated by everyone. They are available for different occasions and in many different pattern. Now a days a wide variety of fabrics used for gowns and frocks. Most common fabric which are used are:
- Marbled Velvet: Marbled Velvet fabric provides elegant drape and it is strong and durable. It creates a marble effect and its shimmering surface makes it outstanding.
- Paris Chiffon: Paris Chiffon is a soft and silky fabric, which is fine and light.It can be constructed from silk, cotton, rayon or synthetic fibers which makes it prefect for red carpet gowns.
- Lace: Lace fabric is fabric which is fine ,soft and woven from variety of fibers. Lace fabric is created by looping, interlacing or twisting of threads which gives a stylish look to it.
- Tulle: Tulle is a lightweight, very fine netting, which is often starched. It can be made of various fibers, including silk, nylon, and rayon.It gives fluffiness to the gowns and frocks.
- Satin: Satin is a weave that typically has a glossy surface and a dull back.It is made in a wide variety of weights for various uses and fabric is characterized by a smooth surface.
- Taffeta: Taffeta Fabric offered comprises crisp and smooth plain woven fabric developed using rayon or silk and as high-end fabric.It gives silk look of the dress and it is used for kids and womens’ dresses.
For different kinds of gown in various fabrics visit at Linens N Curtains.
Here are some more interesting faqs for you