How to get Wrinkles Out of Sheer Curtains without Ironing
Sheer Curtains are lightweight, so it can easily wrinkle. If you ever fold them, you find them marked with deep lines. Sheer curtains are washable but you need to check whether folds have been removed or not. Here are the technique to know how to get wrinkles out of sheer curtains without ironing –
- First you need to put the curtains into water bucket for 15 to 20 minutes, don’t use machine.
- Remember don’t use dryer.
- Hang them in open air and allow them to dry.
- The hanging fabric helps the sheer curtains dry without any wrinkles.
- If any wrinkle is visible, you can steam the folds with hand steamer. It would help to remove remaining wrinkles, if any.