How many yards of fabric for a king size bed skirt
It depends on these factors –
- What size bed skirt do you want – cal king, king, queen or any other?
- What kind of bedskirts do you want?
- Straight, pleated, ruffled, or layered?
- if pleated, how many pleats you are going to add?
- for each pleat you need 6″ extra fabric.
- for ruffled, you need approx 3 times fabric of measurements.
- How much drop length do you want?
- What is the width of your fabric? – to check how many panels we can get from the width of fabric.
- Do you want regular platform bed skirt or elastic bedskirt without frame? for elastic bed skirt, platform fabric will be reduced but fabric loop to insert elastic will additional be needed.
Please let us know and we will tell you how much fabric do you need. You can contact us through contact us page at Linens’n’Curtains.